On completion of Module Six the following learning objectives and outcomes will be achieved:
- To identify a range of herbs and their harvesting methods
- To give rationale for conservation during harvesting
- To be able to understand and interpret a herb harvesting, processing, and storage chart.
- To understand protocols for wildcrafting herbs
- To identify and discuss methods of preserving herbs and be able to discuss their relative advantages/disadvantages
- To identify good practice in regard to storing fresh and dried herbs