Membership of the Herb Federation of New Zealand Inc is open to individuals and groups and societies that have an interest in the knowledge and use of herbs. Membership entitles the individual or organisation to the following benefits:
- A Bi-ennial Conference
- A quarterly magazine
- Access to national and international herb contacts
- The Herb Awareness Week Poster and Data Sheets for the current year
- The use of a national herb library for reference and borrowing
- Access to the national seed bank
- Access to national plant collections
Print an Application Form.
Complete the Form and post it with payment to:
Herb Federation of New Zealand
P O Box 198,
Alternatively, complete the MS Word version and email the completed form to the Secretariat.
Please note that bank cheques are no longer able to be accepted.