- 5 large tomatoes finely diced
- 1 C of plain flower
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- 100mls milk
- 2 Tb Horopito infused avocado oil
- 2 heaped Tb finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh Coriander chopped
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes and coriander. Whisk egg, milk and horopito infused avocado oil together and stir into the dry mixture until smooth. If too thick, add a little more milk or horopito infused oil. Drop dessertspoonfuls on a medium hot griddle, BBQ or frypan, until lightly brown. Turn when mixture slightly bubbles. Serve with a stunning fresh green herb salad, some Turkish bread and salsa.
Finely chopped tomatoes, red onion, Lebanese cucumber, coriander mixed together with Horopito infused avocado oil – absolutely delicious.